The Cook County Time (CCT) Time & Attendance project is the largest enterprise technology project Cook County has ever initiated. The project is a Countywide effort to streamline the time and attendance reporting function through an automated process in order to reduce the amount of manual processing of time and attendance and to improve the accuracy of reporting.
The system will provide a number of benefits once complete:
- Accurately track and report time for approximately 23,000 employees at approximately 100 locations
- Automatically process time captured and leave approvals in a manner consistent with Collective Bargaining Agreements and applicable regulatory limits
- Comply with County legal and union mandated requirements
- Comply with government and audit guidelines
- Provide improved controls to help prevent unauthorized absences and tardiness